“…we apply 90% of our effort to making something work…”

“As Max Bill put it, we apply 90% of our effort to making something work, and we should apply the remaining 10 percent to making it beautiful.”*
Design works in the 90% and beauty results from that. Not the other way around. 
Yet finishes should be polished for beauty.

* Excerpt form the forward by Erik Spiekermann,
At the book: Do good. How Designers Can Change the World.
By: David B. Berman, FGDC, R.G.D.

Federico Hernández Ruiz
Consultor en Identidad estratégica

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s